This site (together with any successor to this site ( s ) and all Services ( as defined below ) , the "Site") is operated by MUNDO DE ARTISTAS CV (" we") . We provide the user with access to the site content and related to us and our artists , including music , images, forums, games , text, data and other content ( content and services collectively "Services")
NOTE : The Site may include or you can use a connection to an external application or external provider (Third Party, for its concept in English ) (as defined below in Section 16). Your access to these external applications can be determined and may have a regulation that are not determined in this Agreement and that are made available through private providers provided by these external applications.
1 Acceptance of Terms .By using the site you accept the terms of this agreement and any additional rule or guide that we publish on the site. We may make changes to this Agreement from time to time ; We can notify you of these changes in a reasonable manner , including publication of a revised version of this Agreement on the Site version . You can determine the last change of this Agreement to consult the subtitle of "LAST UPDATED" found above this page. Use of the Site after any changes means that you accept those changes ; if , however , provided any material that has been cambiad in this agreement shall not apply retroactively to any claim or dispute between you and us in connection with this Agreement and which have been previously published to date of the "LAST UPDATE" to the version of this Agreement which includes materials such change. We, at any time, may modify or discontinue all or portions of the Site ; charge , modify or skip payments required for use of the Site; deals or opportunities to some or all Site users.
2 Jurisdiction.The Site is operated from Guatemala and is not intended laws or other matters outside the jurisdiction of Guatemala except as expressly provided in this Agreement. . If you access the Site , you do so at your own risk and responsibility to comply with local laws and regulations. We may limit the site's availability , in fragments , in its entirety to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction we choose, at any time and at our sole discretion .
4 Rules of Conduct.By using the site you agree to obey the law , respect the rights of others and avoid judgments libelous or inappropriate behavior. You further agree to follow the "Rules of Conduct as updated by us from time to time."
You agree not to do the following:
( a) Post , transmit or otherwise make available , through or in connection with the Site any element that threatens, harasses, degrades , hateful or intimidation , defamation , fraud or stormy , obscene , indecent , pornographic, or any matter questionable, or that is protected under copyright laws , rights , agreements , rights of publicity or any other intellectual property without the express consent and approval of the owner; any material that may be related to a criminal act or violation of law, to motivate or provide instructions for a criminal offense, promotes gambling , betting or promotes activities such as " hacking " or violating cyber programs or phreaking codes or malignant software distribution, virus , worms ( worns , Trojan Easter egg , time bomb , spyware ) or other computer code , files, or programs that promote capturing achieve an operation or to monitor the use of any equipment, hardware or software; any promotion , advertising or promotional materials not requested or authorized , materials , junk mail, " spam , " "chain letter , " " pyramid scheme" or investment opportunities , or any request to participate unasked , request materials or private information about a company without her permission thereof.
( b ) use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose .
( c ) Use the Site to defame, abuse, harass , threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others , including without limitation others' privacy or publicity rights, or the solicitation of personal information from other users of the Site.
( d ) impersonate any person or entity, including any of our ( or our affiliates ) representatives , falsely stating or fraudulent actions with any person or entity, which implies that we accept or endorse any of the publications you do.
( e ) Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or servers or network that is available for the operation and that the Site available or violating any requirements, procedures , policies or regulations of such networks.
( f ) restrict or inhibit anyone else 's use of the Site ( including the action of hack or disable any portion of the Site ) .
( g ) Use the Site to promote, offer or sell any item or service without our permission and authorization in writing.
( h ) reproduce , duplicate, copy, sell , resell or exploit for any commercial purpose or form any part , use or access to the Site.
( i ) Except when approved or permitted by law or applicable , modify, adapt , translate, analyze, break down or any portion of the site .
( j ) Remove any copyright , trademark or other intellectual property rights notice originating site or materials on the Site .
( k ) Framing or create a re- direction of any part of the Site without our express written consent.
( l ) systematically Create a database , download or store it is taken partially or completely from the content of the Site .
(m ) Use any robot, " spider " search application / capture or other manual or automatic device to capture , injure, break , " data mine " or in any way reproduce or change the navigability , structure or presentation of the Site without our express written consent .
We may terminate your use of the Site for any conduct that we deem inappropriate or in violation of this Agreement, including the Rules of Conduct (including, without limitation if performed repeatedly activities against copyright through or in connection with the Site )
5. Register.You need to register or sign up to access the use of any part ( s ) of the Site . We may reject or ask you to change any user name , password or any other information that you provide for the record. Your username and password are for your personal use only and must be kept confidential . You are responsible for any use of your username and password and you agree to notify us of any breach of unauthorized use of your username and password or account information on the Site.
7 Shipping No orders.
a. General.The site may have areas where you can post information and materials , including without limitation , text, images, photographs , graphics , music , videos , audiovisual materials, data, files, links and other materials ( each , a "Submission" ) . For clarity , you retain ownership of any posting that you post , subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement ( including the license of section 6 ( b ) below).
b . License.For each shipment that you post , you agree that we and our affiliates (collectively, our "Affiliates") globally, royalty-free, fully pagodas in full, non-exclusive , perpetual , irrevocable , fully transferable and sub - licensable (a across multiple platforms ) license, without additional consideration to you or any expert provider , to ( i ) reproduce, distribute , transmit, communicate to the public file and display (publicly or otherwise ) , edit, modify , adapt, create other work by and other items, in any format, or type, class of media now known or to be developed in the future, in any type of connection with the Site or any of our ( our Affiliates ) similar services or products (eg any web page or site, on any computer , mobile or other applications , widgets or APIs) ( such services or products , collectively, " site -Related services") ; ( ii ) execute all trademark registrations , publicity and other proprietary rights relating to such Submission ; ( iii ) use your name , picture , portrait , likeness, voice , image rights and biographical information provided by you in connection with your Submission for any promotional purposes related to the Site or Site Related Al , in each case, Services connection with your Submission ; and ( iv ) use your Submission ( including all content ) for any promotion or matter relating to the Site, Site Related Services Al and Artists. With a purpose of clarification, nothing in this Agreement requires the consent to authorize or incorporate any Submission or any content or material which is owned by us , our Affiliates or respective artists ( "Artists" ) , directors , officers, employees, agents and representatives ( "Representatives") and licensors and service providers (collectively "Providers") . IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO GIVE RIGHTS APPROVED IN THIS SECTION 6 , PLEASE DO NOT MAKE A POST OR SEND THE SITE.
c . Heads up .Visitors may post information or materials on the Site that are wrong or are wrong or somehow violate this Agreement. We and our Affiliates and their respective Artists, Representatives and Providers do not endorse and are not responsible for any information or materials that are made available through the Site or use of such information or materials. All shipments are treated as non-confidential and may be used by us ( i ) without any confidentiality or other non-disclosure obligations and ( ii ) no authority to you or any third party provider . We reserve the right at our sole discretion at any time , to set limits , number and size of any Submissions that is posted on the Site or the amount of space available for shipping .
d . Acknowledgement.You acknowledge and agree ( i ) that has received good and valuable information in exchange for the rights given hereafter for any Submission that you post , including, without limitation , the ability to participate in activities on the Site and the possibility publicity or favorable exposure that can be taken by any of our Affiliates for the use of each shipping or the result of use of any part or all of the shipping; and ( ii ) is not entitled to further compensation for any use or exploitation of such Submission by us or any of our affiliates or any external provider (including without limitation our Affiliates Artists , Representatives and Providers ), or browse the rights of that ships which have been accepted hereinafter and / or available under the laws that apply .
e. Representations and Garantías.Usted states that represent and warrant that : ( i ) you have the legal right and authority to enter into this Agreement ; ( ii ) you only or as directed has the right and permission to exploit all rights to and under the shipping that you've published and delivered all the rights and licenses that are created from this time and with respect to materials external vendors placed or that somehow are incorporated in any Submission that you post , you have expressly granted permission in written form by all owners of rights in those materials from external suppliers if necessary to assign the rights and licenses to be established ; ( iii ) you have received written permission , assignment or permission of each identifiable individuals appear on each shipping publication for the use of each name and likeness for the purpose of being used and exploited in that ( s ) Shipping ( s ) in the manner contemplated by the Agreement, or any individual who is less than eighteen ( 18 ) years of age and that you have received their permission in writing by the parent or guardian of that person ( and you agree provide us with a copy of the permit and / or our consent order ); ( iv ) any Submission that you post and the respective use by us or our Affiliates and their respective designers (including without limitation , our and their respective Artists, Representatives and Providers ) will not infringe or violate any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret transaction or other intellectual property right or any external supplier; ( v ) any Submission that you post is not confidential does not contain any confidential information; and ( vi) in creating , preparing and posting any Submission , you ( A) has been completed and completed everything concerning the laws that apply , rules (including without limitation , our Rules of Conduct) , and regulations and (B ) not infringe or violate any agreement to which you explicitly or implicitly made (including without limitation any agreement with any third party provider ) . If you do post a Submission that contains the image or specific details of a person, we ask that you not include any identifying information (such as the individual's name or address ) within such Submission .
f . repeal ; Future Guarantees ; Indemnity .According as permitted by law , you agree to always give , give and repeal all claims against us , our Affiliates and our respective Artists, Representatives and Providers for refusing to initiate , conduct , maintain or continue any action , claim, cause or action against us , our Affiliates and our respective Artists, Representatives and Providers with respect to any other claims , demands, actions , losses, costs , damages, outstanding debts , judgments , settlements and expenses (including without limitation reasonable attorneys costs ) that are related in any way to this Agreement and / or the use of any Submission in a manner consistent with the rights granted under this Agreement, including without limitation, any claim or misuse of an idea. Additionally so allowed under applicable law, you waive any rights you may have under laws worldwide that have to do with "moral rights " or " droit moral ," or similar rights in connection with any Submission that you have published (and you represent and warrant that you have obtained all rights, permissions and applicable documents written authorization to an external provider regarding any or all rights of such external suppliers under such laws in connection with any Submission that you have unpublished). At any time our request, you shall: ( i ) initiating a cause actions such actions as we deem reasonable or desirable way for us or our affiliates to get full benefits of this Agreement and any license authorized by you and from the time and ( ii ) execute a non-electronic or paper copy of this Agreement. Without limiting any other elements contained herein you agree to indemnify us , our Affiliates and their respective Artists, Representatives and Providers from here on in accordance with Section 20 provided below .
g . No Obligation to Use.For purposes of clarification is in our absolute discretion to exercise or not exercise any right given to us under this Agreement and we shall have no obligation to use or exploit any Submission.
7 Shipping No orders.A despite what is stated in this Agreement , we and our Affiliates do not accept , invite or consider unsolicited Submissions of ideas, proposals or suggestions related to the Site ("Submissions No Orders" ) , our Products or any other item. We do not use such Submissions as confidential and not any Orders Shipping No Order will become our property or our Affiliates without obligation with respect to the Orders and Deliveries can not be used by them for any purpose without compensation to you or any other person .
9 Products and Services All rights of any products and / or services available through the Site, such as subscription services, music, ring tones, ring back tones, ringtones via text message (SMS Tones) images (eg saviors screen) video, art, merchandise, text, software and other materials and intellectual property rights (individually a "Product" or "Service" and collectively the "Products and Services") are owned by us and / or our or (their) licensees. If a separate agreement by us or an affiliate to determine a Transaction on particular issues (as defined in her Section 10 below), Product or Service or use of any product or service in particular and the terms of that agreement that separate agreement, this will determine and regulate such Transaction or use. According to your compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement and any other terms and conditions that are applicable or imposed by us, our Affiliates and / or our licensors, you have the limited right to use those products and services that you have purchased or accessed only through the Site solely for your personal, noncommercial use and under the guidelines of the terms and provisions of this Agreement and other terms and conditions that may apply to such Products and Services, you have no right to transfer , assign or sub-license to others. Any ability to export or archive any product does not constitute a release or waiver of any of our rights or those who are intellectual property and copyrights and other rights owners in such Product, any other Product or any content, sound recording, melodic musical composition, artwork or other material subject to intellectual property rights associated with such Product or any other Product. You understand that the Site and the Products and Services may include and / or supported platform security using technology that protects digital information and imposes usage rules established by us, our Affiliates and our (or their) licensors, and you agree to accept and obey the rules of use, including those listed below. Only if we expressly provide, all Transactions, all Products and Services, and the use of such Products and Services are subject to this Agreement.
Except where an extension of applicable laws or is mentioned, all sales through the Site are final and all fees and charges from those sales are non-refundable, except as expressly provided by this Agreement points. We or our certain external suppliers may automatically process charges against your selected payment method on the receipt page or when we we provide instruction or under the link "Download Now." We or our appointed external suppliers will inform you if any part of your order is canceled or if additional or different information is required to accept your order.
11 Product and Service Delivery.Except where an extension of applicable law or when indicated, we reserve the right to change shipping options Product or Service without notice. In the case of technical or other problems, we can have the right to prevent or delay the delivery of any Product or Service. Except where an extension of applicable laws or where noted, you can and your exclusive remedy with respect to Product or service that is not delivered through a delivery within a reasonable period of time such Product or service is replaced or object a refund of the price paid at the time of purchase by the no shipping, as determined in our sole discretion.
13 Requirements of the Products; Compatibility.You agree that use of our products and services requiring other hardware or software tools (eg in the event of permanent audio downloads, for making copies of Products on physical formats and reprint of materials of products and services in digital players allowed) and that such hardware and software, including without limitation, all charges are generate your own risk. Manner permissible under law, we, our Affiliates and our (and their) Artists and Representatives shall not be responsible or liable for loss or damage of any Product or Service. Except where prohibited by law, we reserve the right to change at any time without notice to you, the software or hardware required to download, transfer, copy and / or use or limit the use of any Products and Services.
15 Our property rights.We, our affiliates and their respective licensors and suppliers own the information and materials made available through the Site. Such information and materials are protected by the laws of copyright, intellectual property, patents and / or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by us, you agree not to reproduce, modify, rent, mortgage, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on, in whole or in any part of the Site or any information or materials available through the Site.
We, our Affiliates and / or our respective licensors or suppliers own their trademarks, names, copyrights and service marks on the Site, including without limitation WORLD OF ARTISTS AND, mudno ARJONA. All trademarks, copyrights, service marks on the site that are not owned by our Affiliates are the property of their respective owners. You may not use our trademarks, intellectual property and services provided in connection with any product or service that is not ours, or in any other manner likely to cause confusion. Nothing contained on the site should be understood as we yield any license or right to use or registered trademarks, intellectual property, or services without prior permission and written consent of ther owner names.
18 links and Feeders content. The site may link or provide content Feeders websites or other online resources. We and our affiliates are not responsible for and do not endorse such external sites or resources. Other sites can link to the Site with or without our authorization and may block any links to or from our Site. YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF WEBSITES, CONTENT AND RESOURCES BE HELD AT YOUR OWN RISK.
19 Limitations and Responsibilities.THE SITE AND ALL HIS GOODS, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, APPLICATIONS OF THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS EXTERNAL MATERIAL INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, AND WE , OUR AFFILIATES AND OUR RESPECTIVE ARTISTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND PROVIDERS OR IMPLY THAT INDICATE rEPRESENTATION, WARRANTIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, THE GOODS, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, APPLICATIONS OF THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS EXTERNOR, INFORMATION MATERIALS ARE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING THE REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTION AND QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FORM A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON INFRIGIMIENTO (SEPARATELY SUPPLIERS MAY PROVIDE CERTAIN LIMITED REPRESENTATIONS AND / OR WARRANTIES REGARDING APPLICATIONS EXTERNORS PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS EXTERNAL INFORMATION OR materialis AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE ARE OR WILL BE ACERTADS, COMPLETE, OR ERROR FREE COMPTIBLES ANY SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE, WE DO NOT MAKE A BAD REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT ANY SOFTWARE, HARDWARE, EQUIPMENT OR OTHER DEVICE OR SYSTEM USED ON THE SITE OR ANY GOODS, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, APPLICATIONS OF THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS EXTERNAL INFORMATION OR MATERIALS DISPONBLES THROUGH THE SITE WILL OPERATE IN ANY WAY. YOU AGREE THAT IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ABSOLUTE (A) OBTAIN AND PAY FOR ANY SOFTWARE, HARDWARE OR SERVICES (INCLUDING INTERNET SERVICE CONNECTION) YOU NEED TO USE THE SITE AND (B) ENSURE THAT ANY SOFTWARE, HARDWARE, EQUIPMENT , APPARATUS, SYSTEM OR SERVICES THAT YOU USE WILL FUNCTION PROPERLY WITH THE SITE AND ANY GOODS, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, APPLICATIONS EXTERNAL PROVIDER, supplier EXTERNAL CONTENT, INFORMATION OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE. YOU AGREE TO EVALUATE THE RISKS AND INVOLVING THE USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING THE ACCURACY, OR COMPETITION EASE OF USE OF ANY EXTERNAL APPLICATION PROVIDER, SUPPLIER EXTERNAL CONTENT, INFORMATION OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE.
WE OR OUR AFFILIATES, OUR RESPECTIVE ARTISTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND PRVEEDORES NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT INCIDENT CAUSED SPECIAL, PUNITIVE FOR THE PUNISHMENT OF ANY KIND TO THE SITE connexons, NOT CAUSED BY THE DAUNOS PERDIDAD PROFITS, LOSS OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF OTHER INTANGIBLE, SECURITY FAILURES OR INFORMATION PROVIDED TO YOU WE HAVE BEEN IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT lIMITATION, IN GROUNDED TO YOUR USE OR RECEPTION OF ANY VENDOR APPLICATION EXTERNAL, EXTERNAL CONTENT PROVIDER) OR UNAUTHORIZED INTERCEPTION OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR FOR THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS, EVEN IF ADVISED OF EARLY FORM OF DAMAGES OR LOSSES AS WELL WE, OUR AFFILIATES AND OUR RESPECTIVE ARTISTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE SITE BY ANY EXTERNAL PROVIDER APPLICATIONS EXTERNAL SUPPLIERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS EXTERNAL INFORMARCION OR MATERIALS ON THE SITE. ONLY YOU RESPOSANEBLE by dissatisfaction BY THE END OF THE SITE AND THE USE THEREOF. OUR LIABIL- MAXIMA FOR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR CAUSES OF ACTION ARE IN CONTRACT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE SHALL BE THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO ACCESS AND WE USE THE SITE.
LAW MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. ONLY TO THE EXTENT OF THAT LAW APPLIES TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THEM THAT ARE A NOTIFICATION continación, EXCEPTIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
We try to maintain the security of the Site, but can not guarantee that the Site or any External Application Provider is safe for the use of the Site or any External Application Provider be uninterrupted. Additionally, external suppliers may disallow changes to the Site or any External Application Provider. If you notice any unauthorized changes to external suppliers and use the Site, you should contact us at email@example.com with a description of the item (s) of the issue and the URL or location of such materials.
20 Indemnification.Except where prohibited by law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold our Affiliates and their respective Artists, Representatives and Providers claims against, losses, charges and expenses (including attorneys' fees) that emerge from (a) use or activity in connection with the Site; (b) any violation of this Agreement by you; (c) any use or other exploitation, or failure or omission to use or improper exploitation of any Submissions (including whole or fraction) that you've posted; or (d) any claim of your Submission or any use or exploitation which has caused damage or has violated the law or rights of a third party provider, including without limitation past, present or future violations, misuse, defamation, invasion of privacy or rights of publicity or violation of rights related to what happens from here on.
21 Termination.This Agreement is effective until terminated. We may at any time and for any reason terminate your access to or use of: (a) site, (b) your user name or password or (c) any files or information associated with your user name and password. If we end your access to the Site, you will not have the right to make any claim against us, our Affiliates or our respective Artists, Representatives and Providers with respect to such termination. We and our Affiliates and our respective Artists, Representatives and Providers, are not liable for any termination of your access to the Site or any information or files, and shall not make such information or files available after such termination. We can take the steps we deem appropriate to exercise or enforce any part of this Agreement (including our right to cooperate with any legal process relating to your use of the Site, any product, any service or any claim of an external provider you you used on the Site, Product or Service is unlawful or infringe the rights of a third party provider). Sections 2, 6-8, 15-23, 25-26 and 28 will survive any expiration or termination of this Agreement.
22 Applicable Laws; Dispute ResolutionYou agree that this Agreement (and any claim or dispute arising in connection with this Agreement or your use of the Site) is governed by and will be based in accordance with the laws of Guatemala, regardless of principles or conflicts with law and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in Guatemala and waive any jurisdictional, venue or inconvenient forum objections from this.
You agree that under the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of services not apply in this Agreement. You agree that any unauthorized use of the Site, the Products and Services or any related software or materials, or External Application Provider will result in irreparable injury to us, our affiliates and our respective Artists, Representatives and Providers with which the money damages will be inadequate and in such event, our affiliates, our respective Artists, Representatives and Providers, if applicable, shall be entitled, in addition to other remedies available by law and in equity, immediately injuctive relief against you. Nothing contained in this section or any other section of this Agreement shall be created to limit payments or grants available regulations seeking other claims that our Affiliates or our respective Artists, Representatives and Providers who are in regulated under separate legal authority document, including without limitation, any claim for intellectual property infringement.
23 Filters. According to seccion47 U.S.C. Section 230 (d) as indicated, we will notify you that parental controls are commercially available and may assist you in limiting access that could be dangerous for children. Information indicating current suppliers for such protection and are available in http://kids.getnetwise.org/ http://onguardonline.gov/. Please note that we do not endorse any of the products or services listed on those sites.
24 Quejas.Si information or you have a question or complaint regarding the Site, please feel free to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org Email communications are not necessarily secure, so Please do not include credit card information or other service information in any email addressed to us.
25 Claims of Copyright Violation (Copyright Infringement). The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 ("DMCA", for its acronym in English) provides recourse for copyright material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under the copyright laws of the United States. If you believe in good faith of the materials available on the Site infringes your intellectual property or (your agent) may send us a notice requesting that we remove the material or to deactivate access to it. If you believe in good faith that someone has wrongly sent a notice copyright violation against you, then the DMCA permits you to send us an answer to it. News and updates claims must comply with all rules and regulations imposed by the DMCA. Please visit http://www.copyright.gov for details. We suggest that you consult your legal advisor for details. We suggest you consult an attorney before sending a note of complaint or response to a claim made.
26 Ability to Sign this Agreement. By using the Site, you confirm that you are of legal age to enter into this Agreement, if it is not, you must obtain permission from their parent or legal guardian in order to receive permission to enter this Agreement
27 Contact.If you have questions regarding the meaning or application of this Agreement, please direct such questions to email@example.com. Email communications are not necessarily secure, so please do not include credit card information or other service information in any email addressed to us.
28 Other.This Agreement does not create any partnership or corporation, group initiative, employer-employee, agency or franchisor-franchise relationship between you and us. If any part of this Agreement is insurmountable, that provision will not affect the validity and enforceability of any other provision.
You may not assign, transfer or sublicense any of our rights or obligations under this Agreement without our express written consent. No permit for any part or lack or failure.
We can also make notifications of updates to this Agreement, other forms or displaying such notices providing links to such notices. If you agree that a printed version of this Agreement and any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in an administrative or judicial proceeding relating to this Agreement in the same manner and subject to the same conditions as other official documents generated and maintained in original records print. We will not be liable for breach of any obligation that is out of our control. Except as expressly and forth in the following sentence, nothing in this Agreement, express or implied, or confers or is intended you will not be content, conferred on any person, other than the parties and their respective successors and permitted assigns of the parties, any right, repair, obligations or defaults. Notwithstanding the previous sentence, you agree that our Affiliates and our respective Artists and Representatives and those Providers who are content owners and service providers who have obtained other rights and licenses to use their content and services is applicable, in connection with the Site) are third party beneficiaries under this Agreement with the right to enforce the terms of this Agreement that directly apply to such parties. No obstantes the preceding sentence, our right to enter, rescind or terminate any variation, waiver or settlement under this Agreement is not subject to the consideration of anyone not a party to the matter.
The Site is not directed to persons under thirteen (13) years of age and ask that these individuals do not disclose Personal Information or shipped on or through the Site.
Personal information we may collect
Two types of information we collect is in connection with the Site: Personal Information and Other Information. "Personal information"is information that identifies you as an individual. "Other Information"is any information that does not reveal your identity specifically. Other information is below under the subtitle of "OTHER INFORMATION".
We and our third party service providers may request and collect the following Personal Information from you:
• Postal address (including billing address and shipping)
• Phone Number
• Email Address
• Number of credit card and debit card
We and our services from external suppliers Personal Information collected through the site, for example when you participate in various opportunities provided through the Site as:
• When you buy a product or place an order
• When you register to receive our newsletters or other communications through the Site.
• When you enter a contest, promotion, sweepstakes, survey or other promotion through the Site.
• When you participate in a blog or forum.
How we use Personal Information
We or our third party providers may use Personal Information:
• To answer your orders and fulfill your requests, such as sending you newsletters or when to provide you with information about our products or services.
• To send administrative information, including information related to the Site, changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
• To complete the process and fulfill your purchase, for example to complete the process of one of your payments, make the shipment of your order, to communicate any information on your purchase and provide you with information related to customer service.
• To send you marketing communications that we believe that may be of interest if you have ordered you would like to receive such information.
• To customize your experience on the Site products and offers tailored to you arise.
• To allow you to send messages (for example, music clips or artist information) to a friend through the site. By using this functionality, you are telling us that you have the right to use and provide us with the name and email address of your friend.
• For purposes of our business, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, identifying usage trends and determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns
• As we consider necessary or appropriate (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence (b) to complete legal process; (c) respond to requests from public and government authorities including public authorities or government outside the country of his residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or any of our artists; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, or our affiliates, our artists, you or others; or (g) permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
We may change Personal Information that you submit through the Site with information that we collect about you and other resources online or beyond, including our own websites, internet properties (including applications, widgets and players) and sources of external suppliers. We will treat this information combined as Personal Information as long as combined.
How Personal Information Can be Shared
Your Personal Information may be shared or disclosed:
• To our external suppliers (and in some cases, our affiliates) that they provide services like web hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order completion, provision of infrastructure, technical services, customer service, sending emails, processing credit card, auditing and other similar services to enable them to provide such services.
• For our affiliates to enable them to send marketing communications to you if you have indicated you wish to receive such information.
• A third-party providers to enable them to send marketing communications to you if you have indicated that you want to share your information with outside vendors for such purposes (eg choosing the option to share on the site).
• To our artists (including any member of the band of artists, if applicable) and their representatives, for the artist to use this information to send communications (including marketing communications) that they believe may be of interest if if (a) you sign up to join the mailing list of the artist and / or to receive the newsletters of these artists, (b) registering on the website of the artists, or (c) indicate in any way that you wish to receive information and / or marketing communications that artist. We do not control and are not responsible for the use of Personal Information by the artist and their representatives.
• A outside vendors to sponsor contests, raffles and similar promotions.
• To identify you who is sending messages on or through the Site.
• To an external supplier in the event of any reorganization, merger, joint project, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any other portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
• Any relevant artist who does not follow affiliate with us, if you indicate that you are interested in this artist (for example, to register at the official site of the artist).
• When we believe necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to complete with legal process; (c) to answer the request for a public entity or governmental effect permitted, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or any of our affiliates, artists, you or others; or (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
OTHER INFORMATION Other information we may collect
We and our third party service providers may collect Other Information (defined below) as:
• Browser Information
• Access files to servers
• Information collected through tracking technologies such as cookies, pixel tags and other technologies
• Demographic information and other non-personal information provided by you
• Additional Information
How can we collect Other Information
We and our third party service providers may collect Other Information in various forms including:
Through your browser or device: Certain information is collected by most browsers, such as your Media Access Control (MAC, for its acronym in English), type of computer (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution version operating system type and version of browser. We and our service providers may collect code or unique identifier of your device assigned to it from which you are accessing the Site (UDID, for its acronym in English) and other transactional information apparatus that we and our service providers may used to deliver content to the device.
Through access file servers: An Internet Protocol address (Internet Protocol, IP, for its acronym in English) is a number that is automatically assigned to a computer or device you are using with your Service Provider (Internet Service Provider, ISP, for its acronym in English), is identified and logged automatically in our server whenever you visit the Site, along with the time of visit and the (s) page (s) that were visited. We and our third party providers use IP addresses (IP addresses) for certain purposes such as calculating Site usage levels, to help diagnose problems served and administration of the Site.
These providers may place called "pixel tags," "web beacons," "clear GIFs" or similar technology on the Site and other websites on the Internet, and also to place or recognize cookies from external suppliers when you visit the site or other websites or internet properties. These vendors may use information about your visits to the Site at the site properties or the properties of the Internet to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices so that this information is not used by these companies, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative in www.networkadvertising.org or Digital Advertising Alliance in www.aboutads.info.
• On your behalf:We may collect demographic information, such as location and other information, as their preferred form of communication, when you voluntarily provide this information. Unless combined with Personal Information, this information is not personally identify you or another user of the Site.
• Additional Information:Personal Information We may add that the final product does not personally identify you or any other user of the Site, for example, using Personal Information to calculate the percentage of our users who are interested in a particular artist. Additional Personal Information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Site.
How We May Use or disclose other information
For further information does not identify you personally, we may use or disclose Other Information for any purpose. In some instances, we may combine Other Information with Personal Information (such as combining your name with your geographical location); If we combine any Other Information with Personal Information, the combined information will be treated by us as Personal Information as she sits combined.
ADVERTISING OUTSIDE SUPPLIERS
We seek reasonable measures of organizational, technical and administrative safeguards to protect your Personal Information under our control. Unfortunately, data transmission over the Internet, information file systems can not be guaranteed 100 percent. We seek to create a balance between security and information, for your convenience. As a result, we can use methods of communication that is less secure than other, less convenient alternatives. For example, we can transmit data in unencrypted form. If you have questions about your information that can be transmitted through the internet and unencrypted form, please send us this information. You acknowledge and agree that any information you transmit to the Site, shall be transmitted at your own risk. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is not secure (eg if you feel that the security of any account you may have with us this compromised), please notify us immediately the problem by contacting us in accordance with section "Contact" is below.
OPTIONS AND ACCESS
Your choices about our use and disclosure of your Personal InformationWe give you many options on our use and disclosure of your Personal Information for marketing purposes. You can avoid receiving or:
• Receive emails relating to marketing campaigns by us or our affiliates:If you later decide you do not wish to receive emails relating to marketing offers by us or our affiliates, on a regular basis, you have the option not to receive most of these emails, using the option to terminate the subscription mechanism provided by our services from external providers of email.
• Receive text messages related to marketing campaigns by us or our affiliates:If you later decide that you do not want to receive text messages related to marketing offers by us or our affiliates, on a regular basis, you have the option of no more of those text messages, using the option to terminate the subscription mechanism provided by our external service providers text message.
• How we share your Personal Information with artists or external providers not affiliated to their specific marketing purposes:If you later decide you do not want to share your Personal Information with artists or external providers not affiliated to their specific marketing purposes on a regular basis, you have the option not to share that information following the instructions provided to you by our external service providers.
Please note that by opting to forgo the options described above, you will not be able to remove your Personal Information from the databases of our artists or external providers not affiliated with whom we have already shared your Personal Information the date that we implement the option to waive this option for your order. Please note that if you choose not to receive messages related marketing information from us, we can send you administrative messages. You can not opt out of receiving such administrative messages.
1. Those interested in participating in this promotion must register as members of "Mundo Arjona", entering your personal data in accordance with the instructions contained in the www.mundoarjona.com page.
2. To become a member of "Mundo Arjona" they must successfully complete the steps in data logging and testing along with the necessary details.
3. This promotion was found effective as of April 14, 2014 with a duration while supplies last.
4. Tickets will be distributed to participants in order of registration World Arjona to exhaust the total prize money available per place indicated at the end of these rules. Refer to footnote 1.1 Similarly, winners must continue to be active members of World Arjona upon receiving their tickets. The results will be published in www.mundoarjona.com/resultados from the day the winner receives electronic confirmation until 24 hours before the event.
5. If you are the winner of one of these tickets will be informed via email. The final results will be published in www.mundoarjona.com/resultados.
6. Must present valid identity document with picture in the city where will be held the show.
1. Only members may participate in the promotion effect of "Mundo Arjona" (over 18 years).
2. Tickets are personal and not transferable.
3. Mundo Arjona is not responsible for travel expenses or any other kind.
4. Winners are responsible for having their legal paperwork in order and valid at the time of any claim. (identity card or passport).
5. Incomplete registrations membership are not eligible. Information that has been manipulated or altered, multiplied or entries generated automatically or by robot, or by a script, macro or use of any automated device are void.
6. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrant irrevocably gives permission to the World Artist, unconditional and perpetual right and permission to copyright (as appropriate), reproduce, encode, store, copy, transmit, publish, display, disclose, display, publicly perform, adapt, exhibit and / or otherwise use or reuse, without limitation, name, address, likeness, voice, likeness, statements, biographical material, and any additional information photographic images, video images, portraits, interviews or other related participant in respect of their participation in this Sweepstakes in any media worldwide for any purpose, without limitation materials without additional review, compensation, or approval of the participant's or any other part.
1. Among the / participants who meet the above bases, were chosen at the discretion and sole discretion of World Artists. Winners will be chosen at the discretion and sole discretion World Artist not arbitrarily to exhaust its existence according to the number of tickets available for plaza. Refer to footnote
1.1.2. The election of the winners will be made as follows: (radio promotions, members registration, etc) they will be informed and contacted via email with the respective instructions.
1.1.3. Prize: 1 entry per member exclusive intimate concert singer "Ricardo Arjona". Refer to footnote
1.1.4. The promotion will run from April 14, 2014, while supplies last ticket in each enclosure (refer to footnote 1.1), which will be duly announced in www.mundoarjona.com
1.1.5. Tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions specified on page https://mundoarjona.com/terms-of-use. Failure to comply may result in forfeiture of the prize.
1.1.6. Winners will be announced and contacted via email. The results will be published in www.mundoarjona.com/resultados
1. The participant is solely responsible for its subscription in the promotion. Likewise, the participant acknowledges and states under the responsibilities that World Artist assumes, whether direct or indirect, foreseen or unforeseen, for any damages, whether arising or lost profits, arising from their participation in this promotion .
2. World Arjona is not responsible for the difficulties that participants may have to contact the contacts for the promotion. Participants are not entitled to any compensation in the event that for any reason can not communicate with enabled contact this promotion.
3. The failure of World Artists comply with any provision of these rules due to accident or force majeure, including hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, acts of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside of the control of the released (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations) or other force majeure event will not be considered applicable breach of these Official Rules.
4. Any attempt by an individual whether or not a participant who willfully damages, destroys or alters this website or interfere with the operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation criminal and civil laws and the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and reserve start a measure against any individual taking the maximum dimensions allowed by law.
1. However, the organizers, for reasons of force majeure, reserves the right to terminate with or without advance promotion, informing the effect the general public, which does not generate responsibilities or compensation of any kind to third parties / as against World Artists.
1. Having read and accepted the terms and conditions of the promotion.
2. Display the national identity card or passport valid and in force by the confirmation letter with instructions for redeeming the prize received via email which certifies that they have won their prize.
3. Prizes can not be exchanged for cash or other species in no case can not be transferred or exchanged and can not be claimed by other persons other than the winner.
1. The competition will only apply to the territory advertised on page www.mundoarjona.com footnote 1.1 and its validity is only in the conditions published in these bases.
1.1 Capacity of tickets distributed by enclosures for members of World Arjona:
Lola Membrives - Buenos Aires Argentina - 790 seats
Teatro Municipal -James - Chile - 1220 seats
Teatro Metropolitan - DF - Mexico -1500 seats
Gusman Theatre - Miami - USA - 1400 seats
Mayan Theatre - Los Angeles - USA - 1200 seats
Best Buy Theatre – NY- USA - 1100 asientos
Tickets for these specific events will be delivered according to the information provided in the site members and by a letter written instructions.
The company reserves the right to change the rules if necessary for some reason.